List:       freewrt-users
Subject:    [FreeWRT-users] WL-HDD support
From:       eric poscher <eric.poscher () epe ! at>
Date:       2007-01-30 0:28:52

Dear FreeWRT hackers,

I found the WL-HDD mentioned somewhere on the todo list. I have that
device here, but it's still with the original firmware. first I thougth
about OpenWRT, but since FreeWRT looks much more trustworthy and since
it has a stable version number ;-) and the impressing Web Image Builder,
I'd prefer it rather than using OpenWRT / X-wrt.

any hints, what needs to be done to get Freewrt for this device?
of course, the wib would be nice. I'd be ready to give feedback on a
beta version, as long as it won't brick my device.

best regards,
eric poscher