List:       freewrt-developers
Subject:    [FreeWRT-Discuss] Announcement: FreeWRT frozen, to be archived
From:       Thorsten Glaser <tg () mirbsd ! de>
Date:       2014-02-08 22:20:55

Hi everyone,

after Debian/m68k now FreeWRT: I'm hereby archiving this cache listing…
erm well, wrong context… I'm currently in the process of archiving most
of the content of freewrt.org which includes most of frozenfish's too.

The archive location will be an as-of-yet-undecided place and will be
announced via a newspost on https://www.mirbsd.org/main.htm and will
contain an "svnadmin dump" and mailing list archives, but nothing more.
If someone intends to dig this out for historic or forking purposes,
be my guest (within the boundaries of the licence and the usual laws).

Contact me if anyone is interested in buying the freewrt.org domain.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<diogenese> Beware of ritual lest you forget the meaning behind it.
<igli> yeah but it means if you really care about something, don't