List:       freewrt-developers
Subject:    Re: [FreeWRT-developers] Re: [FreeWRT-users] No W-LAN with Netgear
From:       Phil Sutter <n0-1 () freewrt ! org>
Date:       2006-12-04 17:36:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi!

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 07:17:38PM +0200, Philipp Riegger wrote:
> Did you not want the user to know this or why did you answer to freewrt-dev? Ok,
> i think it was a mistake, but we all should take more care not to make them,
> since not everybody is subscribed to both lists, i think.

Damnit. My (terrible) mistake, I was even wondering why my firs reply
didn't occur in the thread. Seems like my mutt-setup has drawbacks..

@all: how to handle this? Manually forwarding every mail? If so, tell me
and I will fix it. (Better than having three people forwarding the same
mails. ;)

Greetings, Phil