List:       freetype-devel
Subject:    Re: [Devel] mailing list archive; patch submission
From:       David Turner <david.turner () freetype ! org>
Date:       2001-06-29 16:11:06

Hello Dirck

> Hi,
>
> I just subscribed to the list, and I have some questions:
>
> *) is there an archive of the list history somewhere?

Yes, have a look at http://www.freetype.org/pipermail/devel/
You could not access the archive because of the web server
being unavailable

> *) www.freetype.org isn't answering port 80 at the moment

Thanks, actually, Apache seems to keep crashing regularly on
this machine. I don't know what to do for now, since I'm not
the administrator, but we should be switching IPs soon to
a new hosting provider anyway..

I could restart the process however..

Regards,

- David