List:       freetype-devel
Subject:    Re: [Devel] Re: Please resume the build for lilypond-1.4.2 for alpha
From:       "Christopher C. Chimelis" <chris () debian ! org>
Date:       2001-06-29 9:05:04

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> If you succeed, are you willing to contribute this to FreeType?

I'm working on ttfbanner (I'm totally new to actually writing apps that
use freetype, so bear with me), but I did try ftstring since it's linked
against FreeType 2.x.  It worked VERY well...no segfaults, no problems at
all.  I guess I'll agree that it looks great on Alpha now.  Thanks a ton
for getting that fixed during the 1->2 transition :-)