List:       freetype-devel
Subject:    Re: [Devel] freetype and rich-edit-text
From:       Antoine Leca <Antoine.Leca () renault ! fr>
Date:       2001-06-21 16:35:52

Eric Cabot wrote:

> Hello, our application uses rich-edit-text and we are looking at the possibility of
> using freetype so that our application can run on either Windows, Linux, etc..

Hello, I am believing you chose the wrong newsgroup. devel@freetype.org is about
the development of Freetype itself. For possible (or impossible) use of the
library, the right newsgroup to use is freetype@freetype.org. It has a much larger
audience, so only there you get a chance to have answers from other people which
did have problems similar to yours and may help you.

(And I wonder if what you ask for is more in the realm of a layout engine rather
than the Freetype library itself, but only in freetype@freetype.org you will get
definitive answers).

Thanks,
Antoine