List:       freetype-devel
Subject:    Re: ftstrtto update
From:       Werner LEMBERG <sx0005 () sx2 ! HRZ ! Uni-Dortmund ! DE>
Date:       1999-06-30 0:58:16

   > > BTW, can someone give me a pointer where I can find UTF8
   > > encoded Arabic texts together with correctly rendered images of
   > > it so that I can test ftstrtto/GSUB/Arabic contextual analysis
   > > further?

   0) It's a poem I downloaded from some Arabic web site to test my
      ability to render Arabic.  I don't remember where I got it.  I
      don't read Arabic, so I have no idea what it says.  It could be
      anything from the Islamic equivilant to the 23rd Psalm to the
      Arabic equivilant of "There was once a man from Nantucket..."

Thanks a lot!  Do you also have an image which shows the correctly
rendered string?

    Werner