List:       freetype-devel
Subject:    [ft-devel] Answering my own queston - Region_t - Re: one question answered, and another comes (Re: F
From:       Hin-Tak Leung <htl10 () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2017-04-25 13:27:26

To answer my own question again - cairo has a cairo_region_intersect() and \
cairo_region_intersect_rectangle(). This is almost as good as the numpy vector sum. \
(the vector sum can pack tighter).

Unfortunately these are only exposed to python via either a python3-specific custom \
patch which Ubuntu/Debian carries (Fedora certainly does not), or use the recently \
merged pycairo 1.11 released a couple of weeks ago. (or qahirah). I'll go the pycairo \
1.11+ path.

Not quite sorry for the noise - Google doesn't really have answers to these :-).