List:       freetype-devel
Subject:    [ft-devel] Use FTC_ImageCache_Lookup() in comination of
From:       lunafox <lunafox3927 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-09 5:07:51

Hi,

I've read the ftview code to see how to synthesize bold weight from a
regular TrueType font.
Generally FT_GlyphSlot_Embolden() is called after FT_Load_Glyph() and before
rendering.
However, in my case, in order to speed up loading glyphs I call
FTC_ImageCache_Lookup() instead, which returns a rendered FT_Glyph.

Is there any way to use both of them?