List:       freetype-devel
Subject:    [Devel] FT_Load_Glyph(...) and FT_Load_Char(...) ignoring the
From:       Clint Smullen <csmulle () CLEMSON ! EDU>
Date:       2004-01-31 1:59:33

In the program I am working on, under 2.1.4, I call
FT_Load_Glyph(face,glyph_index,FT_LOAD_RENDER), and it renders the glyph
bitmap into the face's glyph slot and I can render it to the final
destination.  In 2.1.5 it does not render the bitmap, or, at least, it does
not set the bitmap's dimensions, thus making it
unusable.  FT_Load_Char(...) also does not render the bitmap, despite
having the FT_LOAD_RENDER flag set.  For neither function is an error
returned, it just does not render the bitmap as it should be
doing.  Considering that this has worked great for me under 2.1.4, and I
did not read anything in the changelog that indicated any change, this
seems to be a bug.  2.1.4 still works for me, but hopefully this is just me
doing something stupid, or if it is a bug, that it can be resolved soon.
	- Clint Smullen