List:       freetype-devel
Subject:    [Devel] FT_New_Memory_Face
From:       toxicdog <toxicdog () mail ! ru>
Date:       2002-12-23 21:53:32

Hello devel,

I am working with Adobe SDK.
I can read stream from PDF of glyphs of symbols which font is
embedded.
This stream is containing a Type 1 font program.

But when I use FT_New_Memory_Face and put the stream as second
argument this function returns 85 error.

FT_ERRORDEF_( Divide_By_Zero,                              0x85, \
                "division by zero" )

it is from fterrdef.h

Can you explain me why 85 error was appeared here?

Have You ever worked with it ?

Sorry for bad English.

--
Best regards,