List:       freetype
Subject:    Playing with fonts
From:       Thibault Jamme <teebo () mw-interactive ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-03-02 1:00:50

Hi,

My connection with freetype is the language -aptilis-
I have developped which includes freetype.

Aptilis can generate on-line graphics, ie send a GIF
to a browser. You can draw lines, boxes, circles, etc
and of course strings of text using TrueType fonts.

Now the good news is that you can book yourself some
free CGI space to experiment with aptilis and although
members of this list might not be interested with
things CGI related, it's a convenient and cheap way
to play with fonts/freetype.

The server is at:
http://www.glaine.net/
Online help at: