List:       freetype
Subject:    X11 fs authors ?
From:       Dominique Quatravaux <quatrava () clipper ! ens ! fr>
Date:       1998-01-06 11:09:53

  Hello all,

  I'm new to FreeType but I have great interest in having it turned
into a real font server for X11. It is mentioned in the FAQ that there
are people working on it already, but no addresses... Could someone
please point me in the right direction ?

  Thanks,
--
<< Tout n'y est pas parfait, mais on y honore certainement les jardiniers >>
				Dominique QUATRAVAUX