List:       freetype
Subject:    Re: Information Request for FreeType
From:       Werner LEMBERG <wl () gnu ! org>
Date:       2023-11-01 15:22:41

Hello Jennifer,

>   1. Is there an organization which sponsors/publishes the project,
>      or a primary developer who audits the code for potential
>      vulnerabilities, errors, or malicious code? Y/N

There is no organization, but at least two people (Alexei und me)
continuously monitor changes in the code – which we usually commit by
ourselves – and take care of error reports, including potential
vulnerabilities.

>   2. We have identified contributors on GitHub from the following
>      locations: Austria, United States, Canada, United Kingdom,
>      Spain, India, Netherlands, Germany, France, Russia, Turkey,
>      Switzerland, Latvia, Argentina, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia,
>      and China.
>      https://github.com/freetype/freetype/graphs/contributors

If you add Singapore it looks correct.  However, I haven't checked
this in full detail.

    Werner