List:       freetype
Subject:    Re: [ft] FreeTpye building log on a real Amiga 600
From:       Werner LEMBERG <wl () gnu ! org>
Date:       2018-11-13 20:46:37

> I have just tried to compile FreeType on my real Amiga 600
> computer...

Which FreeType version?  Otherwise I can't interpret the log file.
BTW, the shown line numbers are very strange; it seems as if they were
approx. 2000 lines off...

I'm quite sure that `freetype.h' is correct, standard C89  code.  As
long as you get errors in this file, something is probably wrong with
your compiler setup.

> AmigaOS v2.1
> Kikstart v37.300
> Workbench v38.36
> SAS/C v6.50
>
> [...]
>
> It results: "sizeof(int)=4" (namely 4 bytes are 32 bits)

Good.

    Werner