List:       freetype
Subject:    Re: [ft] not work
From:       Werner LEMBERG <wl () gnu ! org>
Date:       2016-09-01 6:37:20

> Good afternoon, colleagues!  Do not display correctly insert
> elements in TextMaker rev.757; In Microsoft offices displayed
> correctly.

Maksim,

there is a long way from a PDF to its rasterization on screen.  If I
open your MS Office document with LibreOffice on my GNU/Linux box, the
acronym `TIC' is displayed just fine (LibreOffice 5.1.3.2, current git
version of FreeType).

It thus seems that there is a problem with TextMaker, so I suggest
that you contact its authors and report the problem there.  If you are
*sure* that it is a font issue, please come back and show us the
offending font – and tell us the FreeType version you are using.

    Werner