List:       freetype
Subject:    Re: [Freetype] ft_outline_reverse_fill broken?
From:       henry.maddocks () met ! co ! nz
Date:       2001-11-28 23:20:52

Good point. I didn't think of that. I really don't want to test the
whole contour. I'm working with chinese fonts at the moment and they are
huge. No way round it though:(

henry

On Thursday, November 29, 2001, at 11:53  AM, Changyuan Hu wrote:

> Congratulations! However, testing first 3 vertices in the contour is
> not safe, since the contour may be concave at this position. In this
> case, you will get a wrong result unless you test the signed area of
> the whole contour.
>
> Changyuan

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but
when you do it blows your whole leg off." - Bjarne Stroustrup