List:       freetrade
Subject:    [FreeTrade] Insert birthdate
From:       "Tom Jakobsen" <tomjako () sporty ! no>
Date:       2000-12-29 0:08:39

Hello could any1 help me with code for this problem.

I want the shopper to give his/hers birthdate when registering.
To make sure that i get the date in the right format, i thougt about splitting it up
into arrays.

The thing is that i am only a novice php/mysql user, and cant seem to understand all the functions
in the Addressfunction file ( wich i understand does almost anything with the adresspart in the scripts)

So if any could help me with a bit of code to implement this into the system it would be great.

Thanks alot.

Tom
.