List:       freetrade
Subject:    RE: [FreeTrade] relationships
From:       "Chris Mason" <chris () net ! ai>
Date:       2000-12-01 10:31:03

Christie,
That works beautifully, thanks. Cross-sell and accessories makes perfect
sense, that should cover the bases for anything I have to do, and if not, I
can always write it in.

Thanks again.

Chris Mason
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Tel: 264 497 5670 Fax: 264 497 8463
USA Fax (561) 382-7771
Take a virtual tour of the island
http://net.ai/ The Anguilla Guide