List:       freetrade
Subject:    RE: [FreeTrade] Images in side
From:       "Leon Atkinson" <leon () clearink ! com>
Date:       2000-02-29 0:25:16

> 1. I must remove the State field from the different forms. Tax
> shuld always be 0 or 23 % salestax (VAT or MVA in norwegian)

To remove the state field, you need to remove the HTML in the form, then
remove the code that validates the form in the action module.  To calculate
tax based on country, you'll need to find the part of the action module that
adds the tax and roll your own functionality.  I think there's code in there
by example that charges tax for US residents and no tax for anyone else.

> 2. I feel a desprate need for an option for C.O.D - cash on

You can edit the billing methods to include COD.  Then the validation code
needs to be changed so that the credit card number isn't required.

Leon