List:       freetrade
Subject:    RE: [FreeTrade] Newbie onlist
From:       "Chuck Gartland" <chuck () project27 ! com>
Date:       2000-02-19 20:57:03

If everything else is working excpet item/department graphics then I can
think of two things to check first.  Are the graphic files being put in the
right directory.  By default this is in /images/ but can be changed in
global_settings I believe.  Second be sure your file names entered in the
item screen match the actual file names.  I had a moment of confusion where
out of habit from a previous project I was entering a .gif extension but
default images are .jpg.

chuck