List:       freetrade
Subject:    Problems with tar.03
From:       "Mike Potter" <iam () inthehack ! com>
Date:       1999-07-22 19:15:50

Has anyone else had problems getting version 0.3 to work. I just decided to
downlod it and tried to install it, however I am getting the following error
messages when running it:

Warning: Object this not found in
/magma/users/u20/curling2/public_html/shop/modules/include/check_sid on line
165

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added only before any output is generated from
the script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to
functions that output text) in
/magma/users/u20/curling2/public_html/shop/modules/include/check_sid on line
165

Warning: Oops, php3_SetCookie called after header has been sent in
/magma/users/u20/curling2/public_html/shop/modules/include/check_sid on line
83
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Mike