List:       freetds
Subject:    [freetds] Re: bug in odbc.ini handling
From:       Nick Gorham <nick () lurcher ! org>
Date:       2001-09-05 7:00:16

Steve Langasek wrote:

> > Feel free to use any code you need, or you could just link with libodbcinst.so and
> > use SQLGetPrivateProfileString, and you will get that behaviour anyway.
>
> I gather this is a standard API that ODBC drivers are expected to use in
> retrieving information about DSNs?  It's present in both iODBC and unixODBC.

AFAIK.

Most drivers now either link to libodbcinst.so or provide a configure option to select
internal ini handling or via the standard lib.

--
Nick Gorham
When I die, I want to go like my grandfather did, gently while sleeping,

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [freetds@progressive-comp.com]