List:       freetds
Subject:    [freetds] Problems connecting to MS Sql Server
From:       "John Carris" <jcarris () latis ! com>
Date:       2001-01-30 17:42:15

I am using the Perl DBD::Sybase module on a Solaris 7 to connect to MS SQL
Server 7.0. I get errors when trying to connect. I went back to the
freeTDS directory, modified the PWD file and ran "make check". All the
tests fail. All the test results indicate that they cannot login or
connect. Is there anyway to get more details on the cause of this error? I
have tried re-building with TDS4.2 and TDS7.0. Thank you.

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [freetds@progressive-comp.com]