List:       freetds
Subject:    [freetds] Urgent - Out of Memory Error
From:       "Fernando Costa de Almeida" <falmeida () cidadei ! com ! br>
Date:       2001-01-19 15:31:19

	Hi,

	Im using a perl (5.00503) script to comunicate with a MS-Sql Server 7.0
running in a NT 4.0 machine. My machine runs FreeBSD 4.0 and Im using
DBD-Sybase 0.91 and freetds 0.51.
	Im finding some problems with this process, when I try to fetch a text
row from the database. With freetsd compiled with tds version 7.0, the
script shows a "Out of Memory" messsage when I try to execute the query.
The 4.2 version runs fine, but the results are not received.
	Im trying a lot of options but cant find a solution to this problem. Has
anyone already solved this before?

	Thanks in advance

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [freetds@progressive-comp.com]