List:       freetds
Subject:    Re: [freetds] latest FreeTDS on Centos 6.4 and latest SQL Server DB
From:       Nunzio Luigi Puleio <npuleio () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-08-19 12:42:53

hello everyone!

TDSVER was ok settled as 8.0. At the end we've found the problem: corrupted
network card drivers which made bottlenecks during packet trasmission and
receiving and now the problem disappeared with a new virtual machine with
latest network card drivers compiled and installed.
Thanks anyway to all!

Cheers,
Luigi