List:       freetds
Subject:    Re: [freetds] MSSQL SP misses return value
From:       "ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" <Frediano.Ziglio () vodafone ! com>
Date:       2008-02-20 8:16:57

> If I donīt include a dummy statement like "select
> 'Result'=1", the driver or
> the application thinks that the stored procedure failed and sends the
> request again. There is a bug pending since 2008-02-14 in the
> SourceForge
> page that I think is related: "MS SQL Stored Procedure has no
> return value".

Probably application (I think asterisk in your case) do not get full results from \
store procedure. This cause an invalid state error (so asterisk call sp a second \
time) and do not get results (results arrive at the end in the protocol).

However an ODBC trace is needed to fully understand what's happening.

freddy77