List:       freetds
Subject:    Re: [freetds] Problems with freetds DBD::Sybase (HP-UX 11.11, 64bit)
From:       Stephan Austermühle <au () hcsd ! de>
Date:       2007-07-16 19:38:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi James and all,

James K. Lowden schrieb:

>> Next, I had to add the OpenSSL libraries ("-lssl -lcrypto")
> Do you need these features?  They're not required for basic connectivity.

No, not really.

> That usually indicates your freetds.conf is wrong, mislocated,
> inaccessible, or something.  You said tsql worked, so maybe in this case
> it's related to the dynaloader error.  It's worth checking with
> TDSDUMPCONFIG that the file is being used and the server information is
> found.

I have disabled threading, removed SSL, and I have checked the results
when setting TDSDUMPCONFIG but didn't got anything helpful. The config
dump file shows that the correct section with the right server and port
was read and finishes with "...Success." Still many things point to the
Dynaloader.

Anybody having more ideas?

Kind regards,

Stephan

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]