List:       freetds
Subject:    Re: [freetds] Squirrel JDBC-ODBC Bridge and freeTDS ODBC
From:       <VZverev () genesis ! spb ! ru>
Date:       2005-10-29 16:41:41

Hi, Devid
If you mean SquirreL SQL (http://squirrel-sql.sourceforge.net) may I ask you about a \
little context explanation? AFAIK in regard of SquirreL it works splending with \
Eclipce 2,3 in JFaceDBc plugin (with jTds *JDBC* driver for example) and as \
standalone java application (sp_who, proc editor and so on). For what reason do you \
want to take ODBC stuff here?

Sincerely yours.
Vitaly Zverev, OCP DBA 8&8i
Oracle E-Business Suite &