List:       freetds
Subject:    Re: [freetds] ODBC unit tests "funccall" and "transaction"
From:       "James K. Lowden" <jklowden () schemamania ! org>
Date:       2004-01-09 1:54:08

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004, brian@bruns.com wrote:

> I was going to offer to install unixODBC on 64-bit AIX,
> but I would only be able to test vs. Sybase, so not
> much help...need to dig up my SQL 7.0 disks and install
> it at work...

David Varley kindly runs a test Microsoft server for me.  I'm sure if you
send him the address you would be connecting from, he'll send you a
username and password.

Once in a while, I've had trouble connecting, and David's been a prince
every time.  It seems he lives in the bush country and has regular power
outages, but he's always gotten me up and running within a few hours.

--jkl