List:       freetds
Subject:    [freetds] Preparing 0.61
From:       "James K. Lowden" <jklowden () schemamania ! org>
Date:       2003-01-29 5:53:58

I updated several files in preparation for 0.61rc1.  The version number
and .so numbers have been bumped, the text files updated to reflect
changes since the last release.  I consider this ready, except I haven't
written the release announcement.

If you have something that you're hoping to see included in 0.61, now's
the time to say so.

I will release rc1 to the world in the next few days if no one hollers.
If we encounter no complaints, I plan a regular release next week.

Better to get this one out the door before Bill Thompson starts bombarding
us with ct-lib patches!

Regards to all,

--jkl