List:       freetds
Subject:    [freetds] ct_param segfault?
From:       "scott maskell" <smaskell () up ! com>
Date:       2002-04-30 17:52:05

I was attempting to create a parameter to send with a stored procedure
request.  The ct_command completes ok (CS_RPC_CMD) but ct_param segfaults.
 I started tracing the code in ct.c and notice a comment in the ct_command
function that indicates it only works for CS_LANG_CMD.  Is this still
true?  The segfault is occuring in ct_param when tds_lookup_dynamic sets
elem to -1 and then that value isn't checked before it is used to set dyn.

Is there something I'm missing here or is this not yet supported?

Thanks
Scott Maskell

p.s.
HP-UX B.11.0