List:       freetds
Subject:    [freetds] Re: Apache 1.3.22 + PHP 4.0.6 + FreeTDS 0.53 + MS-SQL 7.0 (win2K) segfaulting
From:       Andre Costa <brblueser () uol ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-04-23 1:36:56

Hi Brian,

yeah, I guess you're right and it's only symptomatic -- I experienced the
same behavior (segfault) with SQSH, using the same connection parameters.

... but, I am using 0.53... you mean it is fixed on the CVS snapshots?

Best,

Andre

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:20:03 -0400 (EDT)
Brian Bruns <camber@ais.org> wrote:

> Andre,
>
> From the stack trace you sent I believe the seg fault was fixed since
> 0.53, but the seg fault isn't the cause of the problem only symptomatic.

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [freetds@progressive-comp.com]