List:       freetds
Subject:    [freetds] Re: More ODBC driver documentation desired
From:       "Dan Melomedman" <dmelomed () devonitnet ! com>
Date:       2002-02-06 16:02:46

>> > Ok, I've hacked the code enough to support input parameters in the sql
>> > (it's not pretty, but I'll be cleaning it up from here).  The problem is
>> > that OpenLDAP is doing something like this:
>> >
>> >     stmt1 = SQLPrepare(...);
>> >     stmt2 = SQLPrepare(...);
>> >     SQLExecute(stmt1);
>> >     while (SQLFetch(stmt1)) {
>> >        SQLExecute(stmt2);
>> >     }

Guys, thanks for looking into fixing the bug. I still have my fingers
crossed.

So looks like the problem is also with OpenLDAP's code? I guess I could
involve the OpenLDAP developer who wrote back-sql code if there is something
wrong with his code and see where we can go from there.

--

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [freetds@progressive-comp.com]