List:       freetds
Subject:    [freetds] Re: header file changes
From:       James Cameron <cameron () stl ! dec ! com>
Date:       2001-10-30 2:12:07

Brian Bruns wrote:
> fair enough...didn't actually mean to check that one in...it was in my
> local tree when fixing Eric problem...

Te he.  Been there, done that.  Regular 'cvs update' is good.

> Ok, we have a config.h file now.  Let's see what is needed, looks like
> @smallint@ type stuff in tds.h, not sure how to deal with that one. I
> don't want to introduce a tds.h dependancy on config.h (tds.h is needed
> by user programs...and config.h is not distributed with make install).

I agree, best to leave tds.h as it is.

> Looks like tdsver.h[.in] could go away entirely.  All the info is in
> config.h

Neat.

> What about the make maintainer-clean stuff you were talking about, that
> should still remove tds_configs.h, no?

Yes, it should.  Added it as a local maintainer-clean target in
include/Makefile.am ... do a cvs update.

--
James Cameron

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [freetds@progressive-comp.com]