List:       freeswitch-users
Subject:    Re: [Freeswitch-users] AWS Instance Recommendations
From:       Marcel Haldemann <marcel.haldemann () convercom ! ch>
Date:       2017-02-22 8:43:28

Hi,

Just my 2 Cents to the Topic:

>From my experience FreeSwitch with Audio runs best on VMWare VMs with Intel=
 Xeon CPUs.
A Provider running VMWare only with Intel (as theyr cloud Hyper-Visor) is 1=
and1.com (or 1und1.de if u'r in Germany or Austria).
https://www.1and1.com/dynamic-cloud-server

for sure u could also use dedicated Servers, preffer Intel Xeons:
https://www.1and1.com/server-dedicated-tariff

A comparable Test-Result with this provider would be interesting using u'r =
Testsoftware...

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----