List:       freeswitch-users
Subject:    [Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Week in Review (Master Branch) April 18th-24th
From:       Ken Rice <krice () freeswitch ! org>
Date:       2015-04-27 19:09:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

New Post on freeswitch.org from Kathleen
check it out at http://ift.tt/1bwXNWG
FreeSWITCH Week in Review (Master Branch) April 18th-24th
Hello, again. This passed week in the FreeSWITCH master branch we had 11 commits. We \
had one new feature this week with a force-register-domain param being added to \
mod_verto.

Join us on Wednesdays at 12:00 CT for some more FreeSWITCH fun! And head over to \
freeswitch.com to learn more about FreeSWITCH support.

New features:

FS-7470 [mod_verto] Add a force-register-domain param

The following bugs were squashed:

FS-7060 [mod_amqp] Fix for connection errors and a case where the connection succeeds \
but login fails

FS-7456 Fix bug in SDP parser, to allow it to handle sdp with m lines in any order

FS-7460 [mod_sofia] Don't force ICE in 3pcc-mode=proxy

FS-7465 Fixed a crash in stereo file writing

FS-7425 Fix an audio Handshake failure 1 when using webrtc with PFS-only client \
(Firefox &gt;=38)