List:       freeswitch-users
Subject:    Re: [Freeswitch-users] sip_append_audio_sdp
From:       Brian Foster <bdfoster () davri ! com>
Date:       2013-05-31 19:12:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Post a console log of an example where this action fails (with global
siptrace on) to pastebin.freeswitch.org and then post a link back to this
tread. Include some context so we can better understand your log (from
internal to external profiles, what phones, carriers, anything relevent and
helpful).

- BDF