List:       freeswitch-users
Subject:    Re: [Freeswitch-users] RTP delay > 100ms by performance testing with freeswitch as trancoding device
From:       Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-29 17:07:09

you could do with more than 2 cpu, the more cores the better you will do.
For similar prices you could find a 8 or 12 core box.

The 3 most important things in a FS server are,  as many CPU cores as
possible, as much ram as possible, the best possible CPU with shared
bus to RAM and CPU.

--
Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/