List:       freeswitch-users
Subject:    [Freeswitch-users] Help! No output to CLI with console_log()
From:       mszlazak () aol ! com (mszlazak at aol ! com)
Date:       2008-10-29 17:16:59

 Hi Anthony,

Thanks for pointing out the distinction between the two.

I don't need to use "debug" now since any of the other levels work ("info", "notice", \
"warning", "err", "crit", "alert") but probably will later. What is the default \
setting? I changed it to loglevel 6 afterwards.

?In any case, I not getting output with console_log() having no level specified??

Also, could you look at this post. The very last lines indicate a problem with \
hearing a lot of static on my .wav file. The static isn't there on any of the \
standard (non-FreeSWITCH) players.  The stuff prior is just my perspective as a \
newbie to FreeSWITCH (amoung other things) on the JavaScript Quickstart.

http://www.mail-archive.com/freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org/msg05193.html

Cheers.