List:       freeswitch-users
Subject:    [Freeswitch-users] Answering Machine Detection
From:       David.Brazier () 360crm ! co ! uk (David Brazier)
Date:       2008-05-30 16:58:31

Hi All

Just wanted to clarify:
*       Is there any means of answering machine detection in FreeSwitch (along the \
                lines of Asterisk app_amd)?
*       If not, could something like that be implemented in a custom app (I'm not \
sure if there is sufficient access to the media stream?), or does it need to be in \
                the core?
*       If in the core, switch_ivr_record_file seems like a good starting point, as \
it already does speech detection.

I would hope I would be able to implement something starting from \
switch_ivr_record_file, but I didn't want to charge in at that level if it would be \
better done elsewhere.

Any thoughts appreciated.

David

PS Great project - a real credit to the open source community!

360CRM Limited, registered address, Caledonia House, 89 Seaward Street, Glasgow, G41 \
1HJ, Registered in Scotland, company number SC261952. This email and its attachments \
may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it \
is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do \
not necessarily represent those of 360CRM Ltd.  This email does not form any part of \
a contract.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, \
you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.  \