List:       freeswitch-users
Subject:    [Freeswitch-users] Information about freeswitch and skypho
From:       me () saurocesaretti ! com (Sauro Cesaretti)
Date:       2007-07-31 14:09:26

Hello everyone,
I'd like to know if it's possible to use freeswitch to make calls and receive calls \
using skypho. I'm sure that skypho use a sip protocol and I even configured it with \
ekiga but I don't know how can I configure it with freeswitch. beside, I'd like to \
know if it'll be possible use freeswitch under text-console. Thaks for all \
information in advance Best regards, Sauro