List:       freeswitch-dev
Subject:    [Freeswitch-dev] Open Bugs on Jira and Call for help
From:       Ken Rice <krice () freeswitch ! org>
Date:       2012-03-28 15:05:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

If you have open bugs on Jira, please make sure they are up to date on any
all information....

If you wish to address a specific bug, please visit us on the weekly
conference call so we can address them... Wešre getting close to time for
rolling Release Candidate for 1.2 and we want to address as many of these as
possible...

Also, Išm looking for some configuration documentation help. If youšve
pulled git in the past few days youšll notice that in the module src
directories there is now a conf directory, we need some help with making
sure all the configuration options are documented and what their default
settings are.  The end goal is to get all the options documented in their
default states.
What skills do you need? The ability to read a little C, and the ability to
use a text editor to edit/create configs...