List:       freeswitch-dev
Subject:    [Freeswitch-dev] Major Patch Coming this weekend
From:       Ken Rice <krice () freeswitch ! org>
Date:       2012-03-23 18:36:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey Guys,

In prep for 1.2 I=B9ll be merging a patch that makes some adjustments to the
Makefile and configure scripts, this means you=B9ll have to rebootstrap. This
hasn=B9t been done yet, but heads up its coming....

I=B9ll follow up to the list once that merge has happened as you=B9ll know you
whats up when your make breaks