List:       freeswitch-dev
Subject:    [Freeswitch-dev] joining LegA and LegB and to have the UUID_LegA
From:       victor.velo () videotron ! ca
Date:       2011-10-31 14:43:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I tried to join two legs (A,B) using the "api uuid_bridge " + legA_uuid + " " + \
legB_uuid in ESL program. It seems to work, but I could not have access to legA nor \
to legB anymore after the bridge.

Q: Is there a way to join the two legs that allows me to have access to the two legs \
after the bridge?

Thanks in advance,

Victor