List:       freeswitch-dev
Subject:    [Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Conf Call Today: Plivo,
From:       Michael Collins <msc () freeswitch ! org>
Date:       2011-06-29 16:19:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello all!

Today's conference call is busy! We have Venky from the Plivo project
discussing the new software. We also have quite a few new FS items that have
been added in the last month so we need to get some documentation done. :)

Here's the agenda:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2011_06_29

There is a link in there to a PPT for us to look at during Venky's
presentation.

Talk to you soon!
-Michael