List:       freeswitch-dev
Subject:    [Freeswitch-dev] SIGBUS on linux sparc64
From:       shuma () comper ! ru (=?koi8-r?B?88XSx8XKIPcg+9XNwcjF0g==?=)
Date:       2009-07-22 4:39:42

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
Hi!
I have found a bug "SIGBUS on linux sparc64"
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FSCORE-179
And I can give for testing my sparc64/debian PC.
Sun Fire V120: UltraSPARC[tm] IIi superscalar processor: 64-bit single
processor, 650 MHZ 1 GB Memory 2*36GB

If someone can solve this problem and is necessary to the sparc computer for
testing - address to me.

Serg