List:       freeswitch-dev
Subject:    [Freeswitch-dev] Configuring the Freeswitch
From:       santosh_tripathi () datamatics ! com (Santosh)
Date:       2009-04-28 16:21:40

Hi ,
I need help for :
1) Configuring the FreeSwitch in windows.
2) How to stop external call or allow a range of number for a USER(End
client who is using my FreeSwitch SIP Server)
3) How can I make bill for the user using CDR(Call Detail Record).Can I use
MS Sql for it or each time will have to read from file only.
Thanks for all you support in advance and Please help me.

Best Regards,
Santosh.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are \
privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) \
named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or \
employee or agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are \
hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or \
attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE this communication in \
error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original message.