List:       freeswitch-dev
Subject:    [Freeswitch-dev] freeswitch use with .NET
From:       mike () jerris ! com (Michael Jerris)
Date:       2007-05-19 18:41:08

I have not done a mod_mono build for windows yet.  I have been working for some time \
getting the things into the mono tree necessary for a pure msvc build of the mono \
runtime, its 90% of the way there but I am still missing a few pieces.  As soon as I \
have at least a mono snapshot that can be built natively in msvc, this will be added \
to the FreeSWITCH(tm) msvc build.  If you would like to assist, you can look at the \
eglib library in the mono tree.  There are 3 or 4 functions outstanding that need \
proper windows implementations, specifically g_convert (which may or may not really \
be necessary) and the spawn functions.  If someone can complete those functions in \
eglib, I have the rest of the build modifications ready in my working copy to test.

Mike