List:       freeswitch-dev
Subject:    [Freeswitch-dev]  freeswitch use with .NET
From:       joshl () rhbrands ! com (Josh Lloyd)
Date:       2007-05-13 21:02:22

Hi,

I saw a few open ended threads regarding using FreeSwitch.  I have
downloaded the c# assembly and have it compiled successfully and referenced
from a test project.  There are so many classes, properties, methods, etc.
I really am not sure where to begin and it does not see anyone else has been
answered yet.  Is there any documentation or perhaps a sample program
available using the .net api.

Many thanks!

Josh Lloyd